Areas of Practice
Starting a new business? Dealing with a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) audit? Disagree with a CRA Assessment or Reassessment? Tax planning and management can be a difficult to navigate for individuals and organizations. Our Tax Lawyers at Erudite Law LLP in Richmond Hill can help alleviate the stress of tax legal issues. We have experienced and affordable tax lawyers in Richmond Hill that will counsel you on understanding the issue at hand, address disputes, CRA objections, Tax Court appeals, taxpayer residency, taxpayer relief applications, and judicial review of CRA decisions.
Are you thinking about incorporating? Beyond dealing with the CRA, Erudite Law LLP can also help you in your personal and business tax planning whether it be incorporation or another business structure.
We have experience providing legal counsel arising from a variety of tax issues. Our lawyers represent clients in the Tax Court of Canada, federal and provincial courts.
TAX LAW SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Tax planning for trusts and their beneficiaries
- Education on tax legislative and regulatory matters
- Tax planning and reorganizations
- Tax problems and issues involving the Canada Revenue Agency and provincial tax authorities
- CRA audit support
- Notice of Objection to your Notice of Assessment or Notice of Reassessment
- Taxpayer Relief Applications
- Appeals to the Tax Court of Canada, federal and provincial courts
- Unreported Income and Assets – Voluntary Disclosure
- Tax evasion and money laundering investigations and prosecutions
As seen on Global News – https://globalnews.ca/news/4705194/cra-reverse-demand-elder-woman/
Fill out the form below to get an appointment with our Richmond Hill Tax Lawyers.